There are People out there that will give you exactly what you pay for...
At HHCS, we don't cut corners we clean them. We pride ourselves on quality not quantity!
Dusting: Picture frames, Knickknacks, Ceiling fans, Lamps, Furniture, Woodwork, Shelves, and Baseboards • Vacuum carpets • Vacuum furniture • Empty and clean wastebaskets
Wipe: Appliances • Cabinet knobs • Range top • Refrigerator (exterior) • Microwave (inside and out) Clean and sanitize: Sinks, Countertops, Backsplashes • Floors
• Clean Mirrors • Polish chrome • Clean and sanitize: Shower, Bath tub, Sinks, Vanity, Backsplash, Toilet, Floors, Tile Walls • Floors
This detailed cleaning includes top to bottom dusting, wet wiping of baseboards, stair rails, inside and outside of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, mopping of hard floor surfaces, vacuuming of carpets, dusting of ceiling fans, vents, and, blinds (This does not include mini-blinds). Interior & exterior detail cleaning of refrigerator $75.00. Interior & exterior detail cleaning of stove/oven $75 each. Windows & blinds - $5.00 each window and $5.00 each blind.
Custom Cleaning Plan • Business/Office Cleaning • Apartment Cleaning • Small Spaces • Post-Construction • Commercial Cleaning • Renovation Cleaning• Windows & Blinds • Oven Cleaning • Refrigerator Cleaning • Cabinet Cleaning • Doors/Trim/Receptacle Covers - Don’t see a service, just ask!
Dust the walls. Dust ceilings and ceiling fans. Clean trim, baseboards, window frames, and doors. Vacuum carpet. Clean and polish floors. Wipe down windows. Clean light fixtures and bulbs. Remove and dispose of garbage (HHCS DOES NOT haul any items of any kind)
*The following services are not currently offered: Exterior window cleaning, Deep stain removal, Infestation, Mold removal, Insect removal. We bring all supplies and equipment! • Pet Fee - $15.00 (heavy shed $25.00) per visit.
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed
to step higher than a 3 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier dusting, with an extension duster, as part of our cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of blind(s) cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• HHCS Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, $50.00 will be added to your invoice.
• We do not provide dish washing, changing linen, or laundry service.
• Disturbing Toxic Black Mold: Disturbing toxic black mold can also cause a lot of toxic spores to enter the air. To insure the health and safety of our Cleaning Technicians, as well as, our customers & pets reentering the home or office, HHCS WILL NOT disturb toxic black mold and/or provide black mold cleaning and removal service.
Pricing for our services depends largely on the size of the home, interior and exterior of appliances, the number of windows and blinds, alternative custom cleaning plans, and general living conditions. A cleaning consultation from HHCS allows you the opportunity to have any questions answered about our services. During the consultation, a HHCS cleaning technician can go over which of the services best fits your needs and budget.
Please note that your cleaning may take more or less time than estimated depending on the workload or home size. Every home or office is unique so call us today for your free estimate.
*Pet Fees per visit:
(1) pet $15
(2-3) pets $25
Each additional pet add $5
Heavy shed add $10 to pet fee.
By joining, you'll receive great tips and how-to's, deals, and savings!
Copyright © 2017-2019 Happy Home Cleaning Services, LLC - All Rights Reserved.